Frequently Asked Questions
February and July are always the busiest times for student accommodation suppliers, including Le Student 8. At least 2-3 months before arrival we encourage you to email your inquiry, lodge your application online or arrange a room inspection if you’re living in Australia.
To secure your place, you must make an upfront payment equivalent to 4 weeks of accommodation fee within 72 hours upon reservation. You will then receive our final confirmation letter.
Le Student 8 offers you completely flexibility. You can stay with us for one night at based on our best available rate available online or you can enjoy a better rate by committing to a longer period of stay.
- Short term bookings (under 61 nights): LeStudent8 requires a $200 deposit and accommodation paid in full 72 hours from confirmation.
- Long term bookings (any booking over 61 nights): LeStudent8 requires a $500 deposit and 4 weeks paid up front 72 hours from confirmation.
- If the Client cancels a booking regardless of the scheduled check-in date/post check-in, a four (04) week cancellation fee or the remaining total accommodation charges for the intended duration of stay for each week cancelled will apply.
- No amendments may be made within 28 days prior to arrival.
- Amendments can be made by contacting LeStudent8 Reservations at email@example.com or on +61 3 9485 0086.
The standard check-in time is from 2 pm onwards. To guarantee your room availability for an early arrival, simply book your room from the day prior and advise us of your arrival details.
We recommend that you pay your rent weekly. You will need to keep your rent 2 weeks in credit at all times. You can pay at the reception desk. To make this simple and easy, we also provide a direct debit option for rental payments.
There are no hidden cost on top of your weekly rent however there is the option to purchase some extra items or use certain facilities which may be additional.
- Coin laundry - $ 4 per load (washing) and $ 2 per load (dryer)
- Telephone calls – based on usage
- Kitchen Packs – $50 per pack (Includes dinner plate, side plate, bowl, mug, knife, fork, spoon, glass, saucepan, tea towel and kitchen tongs – one of each item)
- Car parking – $14 per car, per week
- Unlimited high speed Internet – $5 per day, $20 per week or $50 per month
- $ 99.00 Student Meal Deals – 5 x Buffet Breakfast and 5 x Dinner
Bring your current photo ID and confirmation letter upon check in.
We offer great accommodation rates for family members and friends of current guests of Le Student.
Please ask your Student Liaison for the latest rates.
If you have booked a single studio room it only allows single occupancy, and your family and friends will need to book a separate accommodation to stay. If you have booked a double studio room this allows for double occupancy. If you are the only person occupying the room, an additional guest may stay with you at no extra charge. If you already have two people staying in the room than your family and friends will need to book a separate accommodation to stay
Internet access is available in all areas including your room. Prices for internet access are $5 per day / $20 per week / $50 (28 days unlimited).
During office hours our dedicated Student Liaison is available at the student desk. They can offer answers, advice and solutions to your queries, as well as providing you with any details you may need about your stay.
No, but there are smoking areas outside the building.